- 10-Jan-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Hudson, WI, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join our team to develop and execute strategies for increasing sales to an assigned geographical region. Under general direction, the RSM will establish and maintain productive relationships with key decision makers and influencers; coordinate with dealers, representative groups and other sales/marketing resources to present and deliver solutions that meet the customers' needs of the sales region; and accurate market analysis, forecasting and reporting on potential and actual sales within the region.
Essential Job Functions
- Establishes relationships with foodservice equipment dealers, consultants and designers, architects, refrigeration service firms, O.E.M. accounts, chain accounts and end users.
- Actively seeks, finds, approves and maintains contacts / new customers in the various market areas. Prepares work schedules and make corresponding appointments with customers.
- Possesses knowledge of all Nor-Lake foodservice products, information required for pricing custom products and options, and the ability to compute selling prices from the price book. Recommends sales program participation based on customers potential volume and past performance.
- Gathers marketplace information by networking at industry functions, reading trade journals and developing relationships with customers and prospects such as foodservice equipment dealers, foodservice consultants, designers, architects, refrigeration service firms, O.E.M. accounts, chain accounts and end users.
- Recommends and supports a sales forecast and working budget for the region including travel and entertainment expenses as well as promotional activities for the region. Completes expense reports and submits each month per the Travel and Entertainment Policy.
- Bachelor's degree in relatable field
- 10+ years of experience food service equipment
- Ability to travel 90-100% of the time
Competitive wage and full benefits package.
To apply, please visit our website at www.norlake.com
Nor-Lake is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.